- Fed will continue to print, no exit strategy
- Effectiveness of QE diminishing, but Fed won’t/can’t stop monetizing debt
- China is at risk from real estate bubble, but still growing, relatively strong
- Global economy isn’t growing much
- Remains positive on gold (since ’99)
- Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand stock valuations “in the sky” at 20-25x
For those who don’t know, Kokesh’s felony charges were dropped to citations (which he refused to sign) and he was released.
What happens if my concerns are completely unfounded? Nothing.
Mr. Bloom is a member of the UK Independence Party (along with Nigel Farage). Here he breaks down the situation to deaf ears.